SANS Institute, the world’s largest cyber security training provider, will be returning to Belgium in early 2016 to host five essential information security training courses.
Entitled ‘SANS Brussels Winter 2016’, the training event offers security, penetration testing and forensics tracks including the popular SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp taught by Dr Eric Cole, a SANS faculty Fellow, course author and member of the Commission on Cyber Security for the 44th President.
“Demand for security expertise is outstripping supply, making this a great time for both individuals and organisations to benefit from strengthening and gaining new skills,” urged Cole, “Events like ‘SANS Brussels Winter 2016’ and other SANS training opportunities around Europe are vital to help combat what’s now an increasingly complex threat landscape.”
‘SANS Brussels Winter 2016’ takes place from Monday 18 January-Saturday 23 January at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in the heart of Brussels, and includes a programme of evening talks and networking opportunities.
Training courses scheduled to run at the event are as follows:
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (Tutor: Raul Siles)
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (Tutor: Dr Eric Cole)
- SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling (Tutor: Steve Armstrong)
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis (Tutor: George Bakos)
- FOR408: Windows Forensic Analysis (Tutor: TBC)
Each course has an associated GIAC certification. Discounted rates for the certification attempt are available when purchased with a training course.
*For more information on ‘SANS Brussels Winter 2016’ visit: https://www.sans.org/event/belgium-2016/