Sessions and demonstrations will highlight NICE Systems’ situation management solutions, including the newly-launched Situator Express for NiceVision
Hall 4 Stand G111 at the NEC, Birmingham from May 13-16 is the place to be as NICE Systems will also demonstrate its newly-launched Situator Express solution while company experts will lead a number of sessions.
NICE Systems has also been shortlisted as an IFSEC and FIREX Awards finalist in the category of Security Project or Installation of the Year. This is based on the successful NICE Situator installation at Network Rail’s King’s Cross Station in 2012.
Enrico Montagnino, Sales Manager for Public Safety at NICE, and Brendan O’Keeffe of Fourway, the systems integrator for the King’s Cross project, will talk about this installation from the customer’s perspective in a presentation taking place in the Intelligent Buildings Theatre on 15 May at 2.15 pm.
Jamie Wilson of NICE Systems
Also part of the IFSEC Academy education programme, Jamie Wilson (Security Marketing Manager, EMEA at NICE Systems) will talk about ‘PSIM: Key Trends Driving Development’ and cover the anticipated evolution of PSIM to address new challenges and the emerging needs of organisations and agencies when it comes to managing unanticipated crises.
Jamie’s presentation will take place on 14 May at 12.30 pm in the Centre Stage Theatre, and will be followed by the ‘Soundbites from our Bloggers’ session at 3.30 pm where a selection of regular bloggers who write for IFSECGlobal.com will join forces to discuss their latest spheres of interest.
Key features for NICE Systems at IFSEC International
Among the NICE Systems solutions and product enhancements to be featured at the show are:
• Situator Express – This easy-to-deploy, cost-effective solution transforms NiceVision IP video surveillance into a complete security management solution. It provides a unified, holistic operating picture for security management by fusing NiceVision Net video with data from other security systems, including CCTV, access control, intrusion and fire detection.
• NICE Situator – NICE Systems will demonstrate the latest enhancements and capabilities that are empowering airports and public transit organisations, such as London’s King’s Cross transport hub, as well as financial institutions, critical facilities and cities to secure people and leverage their most important business assets.
• NiceVision Net – Its enhanced Web application allows users to easily share and export video to removable media and simultaneously play back multiple video channels.
• NICE Inform – Using this solution, security organisations can consolidate multimedia incident information from both private and public sources in order to form a complete picture of a particular incident for investigation, debriefing and training purposes.
• Citer360 – This solution harvests relevant information from the Internet and social networks for Intelligence, law enforcement and commercial uses.
NICE Systems’ security solutions help organisations capture, analyse and leverage Big Data to anticipate, manage and mitigate security and safety risks, improve operations and make the world a safer place.
The NICE security, intelligence and cyber offerings provide valuable insights that enable enterprises and Governments to take the best action at the right time by correlating structured and unstructured data from multiple sensors and channels, detecting irregular patterns and recognising trends.
NICE Security solutions are used by thousands of customers worldwide, including transportation systems, critical infrastructure, city centres, banks, enterprises and Government agencies.