At IFSEC International 2017, Milestone Systems will be showcasing high-performance security solutions based on open platform technology, strategic partnerships and value propositions from the Milestone Partner Community.
On show at Milestone’s Stand E750 will be the full Milestone XProtect 2017 portfolio of products in addition to the full range of Milestone Husky NVRs. For their part, Milestone’s technology partners (more of whom anon) will be showcasing integrated solutions.
Visitors to ExCeL will have the first chance to see Milestone’s two new products, namely XProtect Express+ and XProtect Professional+. These solutions introduce connectivity, adaptability and extendability, and particularly so for those installations in the small and medium-sized arenas.
“Milestone Systems is much more than a VMS manufacturer,” stated said Raziel Bareket, director for North and South Europe at Milestone Systems. “We’re a business enabler thanks to our community approach. At IFSEC 2017, we’re not only showcasing our 12 technology partners, but also the highest-performing solutions in the industry.”
Milestone Partner Community
The Partner Community is essential to Milestone’s business strategy. A strong partner presence on Milestone’s booth at the show is an illustration of that commitment.
A wide array of innovative partner solutions will be shown, encompassing everything from advanced storage solutions right through to video analytics on the edge.
- Araani: Video Smoke Detection for Critical Environments
Araani’s smart video analytics make it possible to detect smoke and other dangers in critical environments at a very early stage.
- Edesix: Body-Worn Video Solutions
Edesix is set to shows its flagship product series VideoBadge, a body-worn video system often styled as an ID card holder and characterised by simple operation, footage encryption and wire-free design.
- Nedap: Access Control with No End of Life
With AEOS Access Control, authorisations are allocated to individuals not cards, in turn rendering this an easy access control system to manage. End users can configure everyone’s profile centrally, while their cards update automatically.
- Oncam: Experts in 360° and Wide-Angle Video
Oncam’s sole focus is on 360-degree smart IP video, all the while working with partners to deliver high-value business solutions for end user customers that leverage Oncam’s award-winning technology.
Other Milestone Community Partners present at IFSEC 2017 will include:
- Agent VI: Comprehensive video analytics solutions
- CNL: Complete integrated situation management
- Digital Barriers: EdgeVis live wireless real-time video
- Ipsotek: Intelligent video content analytics for challenging environments
- Siklu: Millimeter wave wireless connectivity
- Southwest Microwave: Integrated perimeter protection solutions
- Venzo Secure: Next generation of high-performance computing and IoT