The new Vista VFD28V12WDR analogue cameras offer “outstanding image quality” even under extreme backlit conditions thanks to a Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) of up to 120 dB.
Viewing images in highly contrasted scenes can lead to a loss of detail that compromises image quality and usefulness. Thanks to CMOS WDR technology and “exceptional” 1000 TVL colour and monochrome images, the new VFD28V12WDR model addresses these issues, providing more detail to be seen and recorded in these difficult conditions.
Key features include:
• Exceptional WDR of 120 dB for balanced and detailed images
• 1000 TVL colour and monochrome images for impressive live and recorded image quality
• True day/night operation thanks to switching IR cut filter
• User-selectable privacy zones for protecting sensitive or personal information
• Optically correct bubble ensures superior image quality at all viewing angles
Benefits for the end user
Kramar Donachie, the Vista brand’s product manager, commented: “The VFD28V12WDR has been developed by the Vista team to achieve the best Wide Dynamic Range and resolution combination available, and includes a host of features such as peak white inversion, 3DNR and BLC which help to ensure that the majority of lighting conditions can be resolved.”
Donachie added: “As is the case with all Vista products, ease of set-up was an important consideration during development. This new camera incorporates a focus adjust in the OSD which provides a graphical aid to achieve the best focus possible for the end user.”